Rev. John Kok is preaching at Rasah Jaya Baptist Church and Seremban Baptist Church this morning. Pray for hearts to be encouraged and touched by God’s Word.
· Congratulations to Sis. Rachel Yeow who exchanged wedding vows yesterday in Penang. Pray for God’s blessings upon her and her husband in their journey together as husband and wife.
· Sis. Genevieve Lee will be leaving on August 26 for further studies in Toronto. Pray for adjustment and a good support network in a land away from home.
OUR DAILY BREAD
Our Daily Bread devotional for the next quarter is out and available at the information Counter. Freewill offerings are encouraged and will be channelled to help defray transport and printing cost. Thank you.
NATIONAL BAPTIST YOUTH CAMP-DECEMBER 12-15
Registration is now open for those interested in joining the camp. The details are as follows:
Date: December 12-15, 2018
Theme: The God Who Knows
Venue: Grand Kampar Hotel
Camp Fee: RM230
Pick up a copy of the registration form at the Information Counter if you wish to register.
Please cc a copy of the transaction slip to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MORNING WATCH—DEDICATION SERVICE NEXT FRIDAY
We will dedicate Shammah Hall to the Lord during the Morning Watch at 6:30 a.m next Friday. Come and join us to give thanks to the Lord for His wonderful grace and provision. Breakfast will be provided. ALL ARE WELCOME!
BABY DEDICATION REGISTRATION
Please register your baby‘s name at the Information Counter if you wish to dedicate him/her to the Lord at our next Baby Dedication on September 23.
ASIAN BAPTIST UNION RETREAT (ABU)
Please be at KL Baptist Church at 9:00 a.m. sharp on August 29 if you have registered for the above.
CHARITY OFFERING NEXT SUNDAY
The Charity offering next Sunday will go towards Dual Blessing Sdn. Bhd. which is a welfare home run by Christians for people with disabilities.
JOSHUA GEN NEWS
· There will be NO Joshua Gen meeting on August 25.
· Prayer points for the mission trip to Pekan Baptist Church:
– journey mercies
– open hearts to receive the gospel as the team ministers to the families, youth and children
– unity and flexibility among the team members
– the youth to be impacted and changed by the mission trip